Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Dreams do come true

Today I created | A memorable scrapbook page.

Ever since I learned about the Craft and Hobby Association trade shows, I had always dreamt of attending. It is open only to members of the craft industry and retailers. Then one day I began working in the craft industry and experienced my first CHA show. I thought it was the most exciting thing that could happen in my "scrapbooking" world.

Then earlier this year, I was invited to attend a dinner with Tim Holtz at Disneyland. Okay, so I thought this was the most exciting thing that could happen. Me, Tim and a handful of co-workers.

Well last month Tim stopped by our office. I had designed his catalog so he came by to take a look. He greeted me with a hug. I have to say, this has to be THE most exciting thing that could happen.

This scrapbook page has a photo of Tim, E.L. and me taken by Mario. My catalog is in front of us. I used the buttons and Rosette pieces I made. I included an envelope he had sent to me. Everything is slightly distressed including E.L. and me because we had been working so hard on his projects.

Good times! Happy Scrapper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...