Sunday, August 22, 2010

Royal Tag


Today I Created | A tag with a royal theme.

I had two die cut shapes of decorative flourishes in a cross shape but didn't have any idea of how to use it. I placed the contrasting colored center of one into the other creating a two-tone flourish. It was a little large for my tag but I decided to use it and let the edges hang over.

I sprayed Glimmer Mist on the tag before I attached the flourish die cut. I used clear ink to stamp the lion image and then applied gold Perfect Pearls. I then used alcohol ink to turn the clear rhinestones into an amber color and then apply them to the tag.

Since the lion and the flourish had a "royal" feel to it, I placed it on a page from an old book about Queen Victoria.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...