Monday, January 31, 2011

ATC Valentine Suitcase

Today I Created | A Suitcase to hold Valentine ATCs.

This is a sneak peek at some of the new Sizzix dies that will be available in the next few months.

This suitcase by Eileen Hull is fantastic and so versatile. Here I used it as a little case to hold some ATC cards. The front is decorated with a vintage Hearts playing card, an embossed heart, a new Mini Movers and Shapers Crown and a rubber stamp.

The back is covered with a French postcard image from the Graphics Fairy, a Paper Rosette die, a ticket and a Prima Pebble.

ATCs fit nicely within the suitcase. This first card is an image from the Graphics Fairy. I also added some die cut leaves, a spiral paperclip and a heart brad.

This ATC is embossed with the new Tim Holtz Texture Trade Queen of Hearts card and Paper Tape.

The third card is a print from my vintage French dictionary. It is embellished with a satin fabric heart, an image of the Eiffel Tower from the Graphics Fairy and held together with a vintage pin that I found in a jar of buttons at an estate sale.

The suitcase die will be available in May. The Queen of Hearts Texture Trade embossing folder as well as a King and Jack card will be available in February.

This is linked to A Little LovelyBetween Naps on the Porch, Blue Cricket Design, Chic On a ShoestringCommon Ground, Craft EnvyCreative Everyday, Creative JuicesGraphics Fairy, I {Heart} NaptimeKeeping It Simple, Krafty Kat, Lovely Crafty HomeMaking the World Cuter, Me and My Bucket, Paisley PassionsPassionately ArtisticShabby Chic Cottage, The Shabby Nest, Simply DesigningSomeday Creative, Somewhat Simple, Tatertots and JelloUnder the Table and DreamingWildflowers & Whimsy and  The Girl Creative

I'm thrilled to be featured at Krafty Kat. Thank you!

16 comments:

  1. ADORABLE! Love the suitcase...great for ATC exchange...can't wait to get my hands on that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! Hopped over from Keeping it Simple. Would love for you to share this at my Gettin' Krafty With It party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! how creative. I love the suitcase.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! I would have loved something like this when I was a kid and getting Valentines. Now, I only get one or two. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that is really sweet! Love all the textures.
    Christine
    greatoakcircle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lynda, I can't wait for this die..
    Don't forget to link it in our linking party this week.

    http://www.passionatelyartistic.com/2011/02/fun-ideas-for-valentine-day-2011be.html

    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lynda,
    Your little suitcase is darling! I love the Frenchy backside:-)
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saw your link over at Krafty Kat and just had to stop by to pay my compliments. Beautiful work! The little suitcase, embellishments, and ATCs are all so artfully done! Your newest follower, Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this Lynda! And thanks for the headsup about ATC's fitting. I mean, I knew that :-) Great seeing you at CHA Miss Noodle!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This came out really cute. Love your ATCs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just darling! I didn't know it was small until I clicked over. Love all the altered cards!
    Thanks for linking up with VIF!
    hugs,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sooo cute!! Love all the styles. Thanks so much for linking up :) http://www.lovelycraftyhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Completely adorable! I love the vintage feel. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable Linda!!
    Just love what you made!!

    Stopping by via Showcase Sundays~~

    Pop by if you have moment ;)

    Kay Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just wanted you to know I featured this cute suitcase tonight!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...