Saturday, October 15, 2011

Garage Sale Barricade

Today didn't start off quite the way I had hoped. I was excited about the first sale but when we got near the location we found all of the streets barricaded. I still don't know what was going on but it seemed more like the "We're having a parade" kind of barricade as opposed to the "Crime scene, keep out" kind. We weren't able to get to that sale so we tried two more. I found a few more date stamps and rulers for my collections.

The last sale was filled with shabby chic treasures. The prices were a little high so I couldn't buy everything that I loved. I did find a pair of perfect wall sconces that look somewhat similar to my chandelier.

Here's what it looks like without the flowers.

And here is the glass from my chandelier.

I also found a few adorable hankies. I love the frog teacher and the duck student.
The last item I found was an embroidered dishtowel with three cute kittens.

This is linked to:

6 comments:

  1. The frog teacher just made me laugh. So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The frog teacher is adorable, totally love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little hankie--enhanced, of course, by the red!


    DON’T LET THAT SCARLET GO TO YOUR HEAD

    Don’t let that scarlet go to your head!
    Be very glad you haven’t been bled!
    Give thanks for the colors dear to your heart:
    Carmine and cherry and wine— a good start!


    © 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher


    Vibrant Red Tomatoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dish towel is too die for! how cute! I wonder what was going on with the barricades?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hankie and dishtowel are so cute, I just love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CrownQQ Agen DominoQQ BandarQ dan Domino99 Online Terbesar

    Yuk Buruan ikutan bermain di website CrownQQ
    Sekarang CROWNQQ Memiliki Game terbaru Dan Ternama loh...

    9 permainan :
    => Poker
    => Bandar Poker
    => Domino99
    => BandarQ
    => AduQ
    => Sakong
    => Capsa Susun
    => Bandar 66
    => Perang Baccarat (NEW GAME)

    => Bonus Refferal 20%
    => Bonus Turn Over 0,5%
    => Minimal Depo 20.000
    => Minimal WD 20.000
    => 100% Member Asli
    => Pelayanan DP & WD 24 jam
    => Livechat Kami 24 Jam Online
    => Bisa Dimainkan Di Hp Android
    => Di Layani Dengan 5 Bank Terbaik
    => 1 User ID 9 Permainan Menarik

    Ayo gabung sekarang juga hanya dengan
    mengklick Agen BandarQ

    Link Resmi CrownQQ:
    - idcrownqq.com
    - idcrownqq.net
    - idcrownqq.info

    Info Lebih lanjut Kunjungi :
    Website : CrownQQ
    Daftar CrownQQ : Poker Online
    Info CrownQQ : Kontakk
    Linktree : Agen Poker Online

    WHATSAPP : +855882357563
    Line : CS CROWNQQ
    Facebook : CrownQQ Official
    Kemenangan CrownQQ : Agen BandarQ

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...