Monday, December 12, 2011

I've Been Published!

I am thrilled to announce that I've been published again in Inspired Ideas magazine! Amy Powers has out done herself in putting together an awesome publication for the Holidays. It is unbelievably exciting to be featured among such talented people as Mary Englebreit and Matthew Mead.
To make this even more exciting, the Holiday issue is now available in a print format. I guess I'm just old skool and really enjoy holding a printed copy of magazines and books.

So whether you enjoy an online or print version, this magazine is truly amazing. Amy is one very talented artist and her love of crafting shows in everything that she creates. 

I hope you get a chance to check out this online publication because it is inspiring and very well designed. {Plus you get to see my Magic Blooming Stocking project that I created but couldn't share on my blog until it was published.}

Here's a sneak peek. The instructions are included in the magazine.

Enjoy!

This is linked to:

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Lynda. This is so cool. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That's wonderful news - I will have to look for the print addition, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Your project is lovely and the magazine looks so fun! I will have to check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Lynda! You must be so thrilled. Your stocking is so charming, so I'm not surprised it was featured. ;)

    Thanks for linking to Time Travel Thursday.

    Blessings,
    Liz @ The Brambleberry Cottage

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...